Life's Goal

5:15 pm 0 Comments A+ a-

Another month had past after my last "Refresh" post. Have you ever questioned yourself whether what you want to achieve in this lifetime? I'm not sure about others but the ultimate goal of life is to achieve happiness. Based on the Google's definition about goal, it means it is the object of a person's ambition or effort, an aim or desired result.
This relates to the definition of goal setting, which is the process of identifying something that you want to accomplish and establishing measurable goals and time frames. There is one quotes that I like which is  "If you are bored with life, if you don't get up every morning with a burning desire to do things, you don't have enough goals" by Lou Holtz. Frankly speaking, I had lost this "passion" after some incident happened in my life. Have you ever heard of a Chinese's saying about "做人如果没目标,那跟咸鱼有什么分别?", basically it means that a man is no difference with a salted fish is he has no goal in life.

Somehow I believe that life's goal is quite related to the "Rewards" and what's your motivation behind of doing anythings in life. I do admit that I hope "someone" will see my post and hopefully will accept me at some point of time. As for the motivation on doing things in life, it's all goes back to the Maslow's hierarchy of needs that we learn back in schools or college time.
Everyone is going through different stage of life in different time zone. Some people say they want to be successful, rich, health, love and etc, but we can't have everything without a little sacrifice.

Today, I'm still finding the motivation behinds to work towards achieving my life's goal. No doubt that time is limited and every second past did freaks me out as I grown older. There's one Chinese video that still make me pondering up to this date where it talks about a "Twenty Seven Year Old Guy" 《我今年,二十七八岁》 about the things he worried as follow.
I think there is three things that is very important that we must have in life which is always be grateful, have a good self discipline and a positive mindset. At last, you must set a goal to be better than you were yesterday!
#staypositive