Professional Car Polish Service Malaysia @ Proto Auto Detailing (汽车美容) Sri Petaling Experience

12:00 pm 0 Comments A+ a-

This morning I was quite excited because I will take my car for car a professional car polish and 9H glass coating service. Remember the Cartec E-Wash experience that I blogged previously at Proto Auto Detailing (汽车美容) shop? Yes, it is the same car detailing center that I will sent my car to for the service. Somehow I did encounter some issue at Plaza Tol Sunway, KESAS Highway while I was on my way to the center. Upon arrival, I met with Mr Eric and parked my car behind of the car detailing shop for first round washing.
I was happy to see the process of car cleaning.
After that, I took some picture around the shop while waiting the next step which is car polishing.
Apparently they are servicing other customer and I waited for sometime to reach my turn as a lot of people come on Sunday.

Finally it reach my turn where they start to polish my car.
Frankly speaking, the feelings that I felt is similar to "cut hair" feelings when you saw the tools and liquid they use at there.
Apparently the polish session is kinda long as I think it take about 1 hour+ and to be continue after afternoon lunch hour.
Furthermore, I was quite happy to see the whole car polish process using the Hologram Free gloss.
I was told by Mr Eric that actually you can't always sent your car for polish because it might damage your car's base colour if do it often. The reason for polishing my new car is to do the 9H glass coating later as it is important to remove the dirt from the first layer as below.
Hooolaaa, you can see the car bonet is as white as snow now.

Moreover, they will also polish the steel chrome using another special Cartec's polishing cream.
During the afternoon, I went to the nearby chicken rice shop to have my lunch. Somehow I am grateful to listen to so many life story experience from Mr Eric about his life journey. Besides, I also walked to Endah Parade shopping mall to look around as I heard there is shoes fare trade at there. Upon coming back to the car detailing shop, the staff continue to do second round of car polishing.
I had recorded a small session of the car polish in Youtube video as below.
Next, they continue to polish and clean the back of the car.
I like their service because it is really professional as you can see the process is very detail when I saw the staff use a ruler to reach the inside of the narrow space of car.
After finish checking the car, they send it for second round of car wash again.
Then they wipe my car with a clean clothes and dry out all the water with a "piston air gun" below.
On the other hand, I also saw some other luxury car especially white car such as Mazda, Volvo and others being sent here for car wash and other service.
Finally here comes the final moment of 9H glass coating which have the similar effect of the coated Toyota Camry at their shop on my Myvi car.
Unfortunately I didn't stay there to see the whole coating process as I asked my sister to fetch me from there since I will be leave my car for a day at Proto Auto detailing shop. Below table is the pricing for the car detailing service and they are one of the Cartec Authorized car wash center.
Currently they're offering membership card too and feel free to drop by their shop to find out more.
Below is the details of Proto Auto Detailing Sdn Bhd, (1106731-D) 汽车美容 Pusat Pengilat kereta at Taman Sri Petaling.
________________________________________
Address: No 9, Jalan Radin Bagus 9, Taman Sri Petaling 57000, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Business Hour: 10am-10pm.
Contact: +6016-7178222, Mr Eric.
Website: www.facebook.com/Proto-Auto-Detailing-Sri-Petaling
GPS Location:
________________________________________
Overall it is a great moment to see the whole process of professional car polish service in their shop as it is my once in a life time experience. Their workmanship is very detailed and great as I was here to see the whole process. Highly recommended to visit this shop as it is one of the best car polish service in Malaysia. It's happy to see my "girlfriend" get polished and become so white now.
=)