Mega Careers & Study Fair 2015 KLCC Hall 4~6

12:30 pm 0 Comments A+ a-

During the evening, I went to the Mega Careers & Study Fair 2015 at KLCC and took some picture while on the way walking to there as below.
There is a lot of people and guess it is due to our economy performing not really good in someway. Anyways, below is some picture that I took around there.
There is a guy just won a PS4 by playing Pacman game at Maybank booth as below.
All the big brands is around the careers fair as below.
Moreover, there is a lot booth when I walk inside the tunnel as below.
Even Ultramen also appear in this event as below. (LOL)
Around 5.30pm I went for the Social Media Hub Talks that share about E-commerce 3.0 by CK Wong, co-founder of eCommerceMILO and founder of Silver Mouse as below.
Frankly speaking, I did felt a little down when mention about e-commerce related stuff since I'm from E-commerce student background but didn't make any e-commerce website until this date. That's all for the Mega Careers & Study Fair 2015 that happening on 7th~8th February 2015, Halls 4~6, 11am to 6pm and see you guys at 22nd~23th August 2015 as below.
=)